Remove headers from Amavis

Savvas Karagiannidis karagian at dataways.gr
Fri Jan 21 10:42:30 CET 2022

Hello,

You don't really have to remove the already existing DKIM signature
headers, just as you do not remove any other headers from the email...

It is normal for a message to have multiple DKIM signature as it hops
between servers that sign it.

According to RFC the message will be verified as long as any of the
signatures is verified. Signatures that may be invalid are actually
ignored in this case.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7489 :

    Note that a single email can contain multiple DKIM signatures, and it
    is considered to be a DMARC "pass" if any DKIM signature is aligned
    and verifies.

It may not be directly relevant to your question, but just clarifying
this...

Regards,

Savvas Karagiannidis