Remove headers from Amavis

Miro Igov miro.igov at pharmya.com
Fri Jan 21 11:06:27 CET 2022

Sounds good. Thank you for the info.

From: amavis-users <amavis-users-bounces+miro.igov=pharmya.com at amavis.org> On Behalf Of Savvas Karagiannidis
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 11:43
To: amavis-users at amavis.org
Subject: Re: Remove headers from Amavis

Hello,

You don't really have to remove the already existing DKIM signature headers, just as you do not remove any other headers from the email...

It is normal for a message to have multiple DKIM signature as it hops between servers that sign it.

According to RFC the message will be verified as long as any of the signatures is verified. Signatures that may be invalid are actually ignored in this case.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7489 :

   Note that a single email can contain multiple DKIM signatures, and it
   is considered to be a DMARC "pass" if any DKIM signature is aligned
   and verifies.

It may not be directly relevant to your question, but just clarifying this...

Regards,

Savvas Karagiannidis