Remove headers from Amavis

Miro Igov miro.igov at pharmya.com
Fri Jan 21 10:15:06 CET 2022

I know i can do it with postfix so forwarded email is processed through postfix service with header_checks option which removes the DKIM headers, then forwarded to amavis for mangle & sign and injected back to postfix for external delivery.

But why not amavis doing it? Just like remove_existing_spam_headers option.