X-Spam header missing regardless of low sa_tag_level_deflt but scores present in logs

Bert Van de Poel bert at bhack.net
Thu Aug 18 01:18:51 CEST 2022

Thanks for your help Benny and Matus!

It seems like my problem was indeed @local_domains_acl. I've now had it
set to "." for a few hours and all my mail is getting tagged as it
should. While migrating, I had noticed the $sql_select_policy in my old
configuration, but since it's not mentioned anywhere in the official
documentation, I didn't realise its connection to @local_domains_acl. Is
this something I should report somewhere as a documentation bug?

Concerning the RelayedOpenRelay. It seems while @mynetworks and
@mynetworks_maps are mentioned in examples in the documentation, its
default value isn't defined and it isn't there by default in the Debian
configuration. Does that mean it's empty by default instead of
127.0.0.1? In that case it sounds like that should be documented and I
should perhaps file a bug/patch to change the default configuration for
Debian. What do you guys think?