X-Spam header missing regardless of low sa_tag_level_deflt but scores present in logs

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Aug 17 17:46:08 CEST 2022

On 17.08.22 15:10, Bert Van de Poel wrote:
>I had been wondering if I would see the same people here as on the
>spamassassin users list ;)
>
>The only domain reference that I have in both my current configuration
>and the one I had on Debian 8 is the file "05-domain_id":
>use strict;
>
># $mydomain is used just for convenience in the config files and it is not
># used internally by amavisd-new except in the default X_HEADER_LINE (which
># Debian overrides by default anyway).
>
>chomp($mydomain = `head -n 1 /etc/mailname`);
>
># amavisd-new needs to know which email domains are to be considered local
># to the administrative domain.  Only emails to "local" domains are subject
># to certain functionality, such as the addition of spam tags.
>#
># Default local domains to $mydomain and all subdomains.  Remember to
># override or redefine this if $mydomain is changed later in the config
># sequence.
>
>@local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain" );
>
>1;  # ensure a defined return

>/etc/mailname contains sys.bhack.net and nothing else

put "bhack.net" to /etc/mailname or @local_domains_acl .
if the latter, do it in /etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user

amavis puts X-Spam headers into mail only if the recipient is local.

>I have been wondering about this "RelayedOpenRelay" too, but I don't
>see anything being "too open".

amavis emits this message if the source IP is not in @mynetworks_maps (which
by default includes $mynetworks) AND the destination domain is not in
@local_domains_maps

if your mail is not an open server, you don't necessarily have to fix that.