Spam FROM LOCAL Notification Threshold

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Tue Dec 25 15:11:50 CET 2018

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:35:19 +0100
Marko Cupać <marko.cupac at mimar.rs> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to set threshold at which spam_admin will receive
> notification about locally originating spam? Right now I am getting
> notifications for each and every originating mail, even though
> "Content analysis details" says email has less points than required,
> eg:
>
> Content analysis details: (0.9 points, 5.0 required)

I have just noticed that spam score in notification email differs from
one in amavis.log. All those originating emails have the following in
amavis.log:
AM.IP_BAD_19X.XX.XXX.XX=12.5

...where 19X.XX.XXX.XX is NAT address over which my internal MTA relays
mail to postfix/amavis.

Any hint on how not to score this highly appreciated.
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/