Spam FROM LOCAL Notification Threshold

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Tue Dec 25 14:35:19 CET 2018

Hi,

is there a way to set threshold at which spam_admin will receive
notification about locally originating spam? Right now I am getting
notifications for each and every originating mail, even though "Content
analysis details" says email has less points than required, eg:

Content analysis details: (0.9 points, 5.0 required)

I guess this is configured in ORIGINATING policy map, mine is as
follows:

$policy_bank{'ORIGINATING'} = {
  originating => 1,
  allow_disclaimers => 1,
  virus_admin_maps => ["postmaster\@$mydomain"],
  spam_admin_maps  => ["postmaster\@$mydomain"],
  warnbadhsender   => 1,
  forward_method => 'smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025',
  smtpd_discard_ehlo_keywords => ['8BITMIME'],
  bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1],
  terminate_dsn_on_notify_success => 0,
  redis_logging_key => 'amavis-log-myusers',
};

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/