Spam FROM LOCAL Notification Threshold

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Wed Dec 26 16:27:32 CET 2018

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 15:11:50 +0100
Marko Cupać <marko.cupac at mimar.rs> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:35:19 +0100
> Marko Cupać <marko.cupac at mimar.rs> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a way to set threshold at which spam_admin will receive
> > notification about locally originating spam?
>
> I have just noticed that spam score in notification email differs from
> one in amavis.log. All those originating emails have the following in
> amavis.log:
> AM.IP_BAD_19X.XX.XXX.XX=12.5
>
> ...where 19X.XX.XXX.XX is NAT address over which my internal MTA
> relays mail to postfix/amavis.
>
> Any hint on how not to score this highly appreciated.

I found what was the problem. I have recently moved away from bdb and
moved to redis, turned reputation on, but forgot to RTFM thoroughly.
It's right there in release notes:

# list your MX and MSA mailer IP addresses or networks here:
  @ip_repu_ignore_networks = qw( 192.0.2.44 2001:db8::/64 );

Regards,

After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/