Amavisd spam score low

Will Hall lists at gnatter.net
Thu Aug 31 22:51:51 CEST 2017

Have now installed the non-forwarding dns server unbound and am no
longer black listed, yay!
Given that spamassassin and amavisd both use the same underling Perl
modules, I still don't fully understand why they are giving such wildly
different results.
Still, it seems that things have improved so your advice & help are much
appreciated.

Will