Amavisd spam score low

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Aug 31 23:00:08 CEST 2017

Will Hall skrev den 2017-08-31 22:51:
> Have now installed the non-forwarding dns server unbound and am no
> longer black listed, yay!

super i can again raise my outdoor flag in my garden tomorrow :=)

> Given that spamassassin and amavisd both use the same underling Perl
> modules, I still don't fully understand why they are giving such wildly
> different results.

problem is that both use the same backend, so when one scans something
its data in bayes changes, so naturly you get diffrent results

> Still, it seems that things have improved so your advice & help are
> much
> appreciated.

+1, ask if there is more not working, this is what maillists are for,
now i only wish that this maillist here stop breaking dkim