advice custom headers based on attachments

Markus Clardy markus at clardy.eu
Thu Apr 20 12:07:24 CEST 2017

Are you looking for just if it has an attachment, or if it is a specific
type?

If it is specific types, ban them, and set the Final destiny to pass.
That way it gets through, regardless of it being banned. Banning adds a
header saying that it was banned, and the reason for it being banned.

If you set the final destiny to pass, then it will still get to your
other content filter.

Or are you looking to outright block certain attachment types, and then
tag others?