advice custom headers based on attachments

dani at tydnet.org dani at tydnet.org
Thu Apr 20 12:41:31 CEST 2017

Hello Markus,

thanks for your help.

If the email has an attachment with an extension of ".doc" or the type
is "application/msword", the list may be increased in the future, I want
to set the custom header.

Why am I doing this? The second filter only applies if found a header
set by amavis according to clamd dlp scan. Clamd fails to detect some
word (.doc) files that the second filter handles correctly.

Your solution seems pretty easy and I will check it out right now. It
could be a useful workaround for my problem.

i'm still also interested in the custom check because It will be more
flexible.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

regards,

D.