AMaVIS Spam Headers

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Fri May 15 06:34:56 CEST 2015

On 05/11/2015 11:06 PM, Paul R. Ganci wrote:
> Can somebody please help me get the X-Amavisd-Status header back? The
> must be documentation somewhere on how to fix this issue.
I gave up trying to fix this problem in Amavisd which is where I think
it should at least be fixable. Rather I just used the postfix
header_checks capability on the final dovecot server to rewrite the
header before sending it to the second pass spamassassin.

As an aside is there a way to turn off Amavis headers and just use the
spamassassin headers?

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)
(303)257-5208