amavisd with Spamassassin and vitual users in SQL?

Nick Ellson nickolas.ellson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:24:59 CET 2015

Oh? I had seen Dovecot in a couple of how-to's but found more that listed
courier. (I used to run a homogeneous courier MTA system back in the day...
was trying out postfix. Might like to try Dovecot for fun.

My system is a home development playground, where I am the only admin and
user of the e-mail system. What I am doing is learning how a virtual multi
domain system could work, and seeing what can be managed in MySQL as a
lesson to myself in what use MySQL is over flat files in user home
directories. So I am pretty flexible and can burn the whole thing down at
will to try something different. Once I have something that seems stable,
workable, and such, I'll build my own how-to on what I did and move on. :-D

Thanks for the advice!

Nick