Enabling Bayesian filter with amavisd-new + Spamassassin

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:43:05 CEST 2014

Mark,
Thank you for this.

When I asked "How I can get the Bayes filter's headers into my emails (even
if the
Bayes filter isn't used)", what I meant was how can I get X-Spam-Status to
reflect how it came up with the score.

In my research for learning how to configure Bayes, I've seen headers
floating around on the internet that indicate whether or not the Bayes
filter was used to determine the X-Spam-Level score.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, though.

I've got almost 200 spam messages now, so I'll wait until I have 200 and
retrain the system, and see where that takes me.

Thanks again,
David

--
David White