amavisd-new panics randomly

Bánhalmi Csaba via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Wed May 28 22:05:14 CEST 2014

It works! Thank you for your help, glad to see that amavisd has this
kind of user support :)
/var/amavis/db]# db_stat-4.7 -c -h /var/amavis/db/
33      Last allocated locker ID
0x7fffffff      Current maximum unused locker ID
5       Number of lock modes
3000    Maximum number of locks possible
3000    Maximum number of lockers possible
3000    Maximum number of lock objects possible