amavisd-new panics randomly

Quanah Gibson-Mount via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Wed May 28 21:39:51 CEST 2014

--On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 10:23 PM +0200 Bánhalmi Csaba <oxy at field.hu>
wrote:

> You are right, sorry, just replied from phone.
> I think it's version 4.7, because I can get the stat with "db_stat-4.7 -c
> -h /var/amavis/db/" command.
> After I create the DB_CONFIG file in /var/amavis/db directory and paste
> these lines should I restart something or is it in effect just after I
> save the file?

For our 4.7, we have:

# Increase locks
set_lk_max_locks        3000
set_lk_max_objects      1500
set_lk_max_lockers      1500

which looks the same. ;)

I would stop amavis, add it to the directory with the *.bdb files, run the
4.7 db_recover, and then start amavis.  That should pull in the new
DB_CONFIG values.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount