amavisd-new panics randomly

Bánhalmi Csaba via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Wed May 28 21:23:59 CEST 2014

You are right, sorry, just replied from phone.
I think it's version 4.7, because I can get the stat with "db_stat-4.7
-c -h /var/amavis/db/" command.
After I create the DB_CONFIG file in /var/amavis/db directory and paste
these lines should I restart something or is it in effect just after I
save the file?

Best regards,
Csaba