Amavisd question

Alan Davies via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Tue Sep 3 18:27:19 CEST 2013

Hi Benedict,

I have been using the default methods (on the default page on github that's local:xyz ?) there's plenty of spam going into the local directory of /var/virusmails. I didn't want to use sql quarantine with blob as the mysql server is fairly loaded with 1000+ computers connected! (upgrades are in the pipeline)

I've defined a $notify_method = smtp:[127... as defined in the default config file. After running a postfix flush this appears to have cleared the entire queue bar a few that have no real domain name and one or two which still have the same error quar+notif failed no protocol name 0. So there must be another setting I need to define somewhere.
I'll implement your suggestions and define everything.

Many thanks for you help by the way, i'm fairly new to amavis as you can see!

Cheers,

Alan Davies
Business Support

ITCS - IT Computer Services