How to reject mail with future time stamp

L. D. James via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Sat Nov 30 01:04:51 CET 2013

I have a number of messages coming to me that has a future time (between
2 and 12 hours in the future).  The messages cause a little confusion
because at a glance I keep seeing the same messages on top and not
realizing I have received new messages since the flawed dated message.

I also notice that all the messages with this flawed date (future
timestamp) are spam messages, almost always lewd in content.

Can someone advise me of a configuration using Amavis to block/reject
those messages?  Hopefully this will include a bounced message
indicating why it was blocked.

Thanks!

-- L. James

--