postfix mail filtering with amavisd-milter - works!

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Fri Feb 1 21:34:55 CET 2013

On Jan 30, 2013, at 11:42 PM, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Or reliable filters under heavy load ;)

I keep hearing this argument, and every time I hear it I compare mail statistics with the person who says that you can't filter during the session and it turns out we process 5-10x the mail load that they do (sometimes 20x or 100x), and we filter before queue. I believe that this statement is due to misbelief and ignorance rather than real testing.

--
Jo Rhett