Kaspersky 8.0 for file system

Olivier Nicole via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Aug 23 09:26:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have been using Kasperky 8.0 for Linux File System (works also for
FreeBSD) with amavisd-new.

I added the following to @av_scanners:

  ### Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 (for Linux File Server)
  ['Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for FS',
   '/usr/local/bin/kav4fs-control',
   '--scan-file {}',
   qr/\bThreats found:\s+0\b/m,
   qr/\bThreats found:\s+[1-9]\d*\b/m,
   /./
  ],

knowing that:

- kav4fs-control will always return the same exit status, whether the
  file is infected or not;

- kav4fs-control output is of the form:

  Objects scanned:     1
  Threats found:       0
  Riskware found:      0
  Infected:            0
  Suspicious:          0
  Cured:               0
  Moved to quarantine: 0
  Removed:             0
  Not cured:           0
  Scan errors:         0
  Password protected:  0
  Corrupted:           0

  with "Threats found" being non-zero is any file is corrupted, and the
  name of the virus not being accessible.

I am pretty sure about the regexp to captue the value of "Threats
found", but I am not sure of the ay to deal with the missing name of the
virus that should be captured by the last regexp.

A validation from gurus is much welcome.

Best regards,

Olivier