mysterious scores

Kent Oyer via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Tue Aug 20 04:42:21 CEST 2013

I'm not sure if this is a amavis question of a spamassassin question. When I look at my message headers I see this rule RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.001

But when I search through all my config files I find a different set of scores:

score RP_MATCHES_RCVD                       -1.166 -2.799 -1.166 -2.799

I can't for the life of me figure out where the -0.001 score is coming from. I've searched /etc/mail/spamassassin and /usr/share/spamassassin and /var/lib/spamassassin and ~amavis/.spamassassin but I can't find anything overriding the score on that rule. Is there something in amavis that overrides the scores from SA? When I run spamassassin from the command line I get the expected scores. I am using SQL for lookups but I don't see any scores in the SQL tables either.

Thanks
Kent