bypass amavisd after OK from policy daemon?

Noel Jones njones at megan.vbhcs.org
Mon Aug 5 18:31:22 CEST 2013

On 8/5/2013 10:42 AM, Franz Schwartau wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I configured postfix to use amavisd as a SMTP proxy (smtpd_proxy_filter). Now I'd like to skip amavisd if a policy daemon called in smtpd_recipient_restrictions returns OK.
>
> Has anyone any idea how to accomplish this?
>
> As far as I unterstood postfix' restrictions there is no "final" OK skipping any further checks.

The insurmountable problem is that amavisd is called before the
policy server is ever run.
Any bypass will need to be in amavisd itself.

The built-in bypass mechanisms in amavisd-new are the various
bypass* and *lovers parameters. If they can't do what you want,
custom code will be needed.

  -- Noel Jones