bypass amavisd after OK from policy daemon?

Franz Schwartau franz at electromail.org
Mon Aug 5 17:42:50 CEST 2013

Dear list,

I configured postfix to use amavisd as a SMTP proxy (smtpd_proxy_filter). Now I'd like to skip amavisd if a policy daemon called in smtpd_recipient_restrictions returns OK.

Has anyone any idea how to accomplish this?

As far as I unterstood postfix' restrictions there is no "final" OK skipping any further checks.

I don't want to use amavisd as a content_filter.

Is there any way to flag anything so amavisd skips it's checks?

	Best regards
		Franz