Quarantine id

Christian Rößner cr at sys4.de
Thu Nov 22 14:20:31 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 21.11.2012 um 23:19 schrieb Giampaolo Tomassoni <giampaolo at tomassoni.biz>:

> Christian, I understand your purposes, but isn't your way going to be a bit
> too complex to even be clean?

this idea is from OpenDKIM and I had seen a presentation. Almost all is done except the problem with message-id vs. queue-id, which really shouldn't be that complex ;) if a macro existed.

It are simply some scripts run by cron. Nothing else. The rest is already done in OpenDKIM.

-Christian Rößner

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64