Scan locally generated email

Rob Sterenborg (lists) lists at sterenborg.info
Mon Nov 12 16:20:01 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to get local email scanned. Found a lot of hints to exclude
local email from being scanned, but for some reason I can't get the
opposite to work. (Yes, I actually want to do that.)

I have:

$mydomain = 'mytestdomain.tld';
$myhostname = 'mx1.mytestdomain.tld';

@local_domains_maps = (0);	# Also tried undef
@mynetworks = qw(127.0.0.2);	# Doesn't accept (), '', undef or anything
like that, so I just put in an unused IP address.

@bypass_spam_checks_maps = (0);	# Also tried undef

@lookup_sql_dsn = (
['DBI:mysql:database={dbname};host={hostname};port={port}', '{dbuser}',
'{dbpass}'] );

$sa_tag_level_deflt = -999.0;

In the database: spam_tag_level = -999

In the received email I can see that the email went through Amavis, but
there's no Amavis/SA header line telling me what score it got.

Can anyone please tell me what I'm overlooking?

--
Thanks, Rob