amavisd-new 2.7.1 , dkim-adsp=pass

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Wed May 23 17:01:23 CEST 2012

Den 2012-05-23 14:43, Steve skrev:

> This is not much but if I look at my two inbound servers than this is
> still multiple times more than what I get with DSPAM (my MX1 uses
> around 4 times less memory and my MX2 uses around 9 times less memory
> for anti-spam filtering).

same reason i think of dropping spamassassin in fav of dspam, but
dropping more plugins in spamassassin so only bayes is enabled is imho
as effitive as dspam only, if its trained as dspam

> Have you considered using something less memory und CPU hungry than
> SA? Not that I want you to move to DSPAM or so. I am just asking. If
> you know SA well then maybe something like rspamd could be useful to
> you? On my test system rspamd takes around 4MB per instance.

yes only thing that holds me back is to get dkim signer working, when i
have there is nothing holding me back to drop amavisd, when i loosed
mailzu there was not much point in keeping amavisd, but i keeped it for
the dkim signer, think its easyst to move from amavisd to amavisd-signer
for sasl auth users, and then just postfix smtp to dspam and dspam to
dovecot via postfix queue

that makes users happy here with dovecot-antispam and sieve, all in
all, high performance and still lowmem