OT, Re: unchecked_lovers_maps in sql READMEs

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Tue Nov 22 17:12:54 CET 2011

* Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:
> On 21 November 2011 21:16, TimH <thowe at bendtel.net> wrote:
> >>  "for consistencly, added LDAP attribute amavisUncheckedLover, along
> >>   with its corresponding SQL field 'unchecked_lover' and a statical
> >>   list of lookup tables @unchecked_lovers_maps, which appears in the
> >>   %lovers_maps_by_ccat. Previously the CC_UNCHECKED entry of the
> >>   %lovers_maps_by_ccat was (ab)used and shared the @virus_lovers_maps
> >>   value. Suggested by Patrick Ben Koetter;"
> >>
> >> So, in order to work correctly, should the provided schemas be changed
> >> so that the field name is "unchecked_lover"?
>
> I can't for the life of me (or after 10 minutes googling) work out
> what unchecked_lovers is designed to indicate or do.  Can anyone shed
> some light? :)

There's a content class 'unchecked' for mails that haven't been/could not be
checked.

You can assign an action to any mail that belongs to this class. One would be
to put them all into quarantine. Another one would be to forward such mails in
any case - unchecked_lovers.

p at rick

justified.

saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):