Priority on white/black lists

Miguel Fernandes maf at eurotux.com
Thu Dec 15 16:36:16 CET 2011

Hello!

I need to have some sort of priority in black/white lists, but currently
this field is in the mailaddr table...,
so I can't have different priorities per recipient right?

I'm thinking on creating a priority field in the table wblist, to have a
priority per wblist entry, mainly to prioritize white lists.

Can this this be achieved by some other way?
How does a domain w/b list affect that domain's recipients? How can we
know the priority order in the case we have both domain w/b lists and
recipient's w/b lists?

Thanks!

--
Cumprimentos,