Amavis and OpenDMARC

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Sat Nov 11 11:44:02 CET 2023

> I've seen no problems with mail from MS, so how about you elaborate on your problems and what version of OD are you using?

Here’s the exact issue that I just ran into with o365 mail and note this issue was reported 3 years ago. No fix yet.

https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenDKIM/issues/73

Granted, is it Microsoft omitting ADMD on DKIM signatures but it’s not like we cannot not do business with o365 customers. This particular issue was with one of my e-mail customers doing business with the secret service and that’s the issue. You have high profile organizations using o365 and your customers don’t want to hear that the problem is on their end. “What do you mean the problem is on their end? This is the secret service!. It’s got to be your problem!”.

Here’s my OpenDKIM version and related info:

opendkim -V

opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0

        Compiled with OpenSSL 1.1.1f  31 Mar 2020

        SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001

        libmilter version 1.0.1

        Supported signing algorithms:

                rsa-sha1