Kaspersky Security amavis

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Tue May 23 09:04:27 CEST 2023

We used to have Kaspersky working, but ceased to use it in February
2022. We also had a working avast! solution, but that was on centos 6,
cannot tell how it is on current OS.
I think your error is related to the user the klms daemon is running
under. Try to make that fit the amavis user, or the other way round.
Or you can perhaps configure klms to run via a localhost port instead of
a socket, then there will be no permission issues.

JC

--
Jakob Curdes

Anschrift

iS information systems oHG

Donnerschweer Str. 89-91
D-26123 Oldenburg
Tel.: (0)441 - 92 31 99 0
Fax: (0)441 - 92 31 99 99

Web: www.info-systems.de <https://www.info-systems.de>

Firmierung und Handelsregisterangaben finden Sie unter diesem Link:
Firmendaten <https://www.info-systems.de/legal/>