Send all quarantined mail to a specific user?

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Wed Mar 16 08:09:47 CET 2022

Am 15.03.2022 um 09:05 schrieb Danilo Godec:
> On 15. 03. 22 01:03, Alex wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is it possible to configure amavis to send all quarantined mail to a
>> specific address?
>>
>> Can it be done on a per-domain basis? In other words, all spam for
>> example1.com should go to phil at domain1.com and all spam for
>> example2.com should go to joe at example2.com?
>>
>> The real requirement is just to send all quarantined mail to a
>> specific address, but having the flexibility to send on a per-domain
>> basis would be helpful.
>>
>> I suppose I could do something with procmail, but doing it inherently
>> with amavis would be great.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>
> Pretty sure that is possible.
>
> We use this:
>
> $spam_quarantine_to = "spam\@example.com";
>

> You can do similarly with $virus_quarantine_to, $banned_quarantine_to,
> $bad_header_quarantine_to .
>

> There are also @spam_quarantine_to_maps & friends that should allow
> you to add per-domain (or even per-recipient) maps - have a look at
> amavisd.conf-sample
> (https://github.com/aosm/amavisd/blob/master/amavisd/amavisd-new-2.6.6/amavisd.conf-sample)
> and search for @virus_quarantine_to_maps.
>

>   Hope this helps,
>
>    Danilo

I also had this requirement in the past to send all spam tagged emails
to an email address for false positive checking.
I will copy earlier message below ...

I also did ask about this topic on the postfix mailing list and Wietse
told me that the milter_header_checks 'may not work' with a BCC
but I also received another hint on the postfix mailing list about
CC_SPAMMY and quarantine_to_maps_by_ccat

So after a bit more googling I added the following 2 lines to the
amavisd.conf

$quarantine_method_by_ccat{+CC_SPAMMY} = $spam_quarantine_method;
$quarantine_to_maps_by_ccat{+CC_SPAMMY} = ['spammy at mydomain.com'];

and now i do receive a copy of the tag2_level spammy emails. Nice
More info on this topic can be found there:

https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#quarantine
https://sourceforge.net/p/amavis/mailman/message/17352662/

Greetings
Becki