Reject mails with two different mail addresses in From Header

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Mar 13 20:20:37 CET 2022

On 12.03.22 22:21, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
>Sorry Matus if I don't understand right, but can you please clarify:
>
>The rule:
>
>   L_OLEMACRO_ZIP_PW && __PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS
>
>doesn't also depend on the original
>
>   PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS
>
>rule? How will this extend the scope of the detected mails? I
>understand that the original rule must get triggerred for the whole to
>get triggered too. No?
>
>And, when you mentioned:
>
>   T_PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS
>
>this was a spelling mistake which meant to be: __PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS or
>something I don't understand?
>
>Probably some things are very clear to you as an expert, but I am
>missing pieces of the puzzle.
>
>Can you please break things down a bit?

I have re-checked my last statements and to me it looks like they still
apply.

__PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS is not PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS
__PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS is not T_PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS

more explanations may come next week if I (or someone else) am not lazy

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]