Reject mails with two different mail addresses in From Header

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Sat Mar 12 21:21:41 CET 2022

On 12/3/2022 8:40 μ.μ., Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> this is because PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS has some exceptions, which is why I
> advised you to use something different.

Sorry Matus if I don't understand right, but can you please clarify:

The rule:

    L_OLEMACRO_ZIP_PW && __PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS

doesn't also depend on the original

    PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS

rule? How will this extend the scope of the detected mails? I understand
that the original rule must get triggerred for the whole to get
triggered too. No?

And, when you mentioned:

    T_PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS

this was a spelling mistake which meant to be: __PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS or
something I don't understand?

Probably some things are very clear to you as an expert, but I am
missing pieces of the puzzle.

Can you please break things down a bit?

Thanks for all your kind assistance.

Nick