X-Spam header missing regardless of low sa_tag_level_deflt but scores present in logs

Bert Van de Poel bert at bhack.net
Wed Aug 17 15:21:25 CEST 2022

Oh, I just found something! My old config used some SQL tables and I
just noticed $sql_select_policy in there. Might that be what was fixing
this before? I'm finding lots of dubious looking forums and tutorials
about this variable, but no official documentation. It's not mentioned
on https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html at all.