Better antivirus (AV) protection?

infoomatic infoomatic at gmx.at
Tue Apr 5 16:50:06 CEST 2022

the file you provided is actually not a 7z file, I could open it with unrar.

So this might be a nice trick to circumvent a not so intelligent scanner
where scanning is done via file extension - the scanner mit try to use
7z to extract files and fails.

However, in the case of clamav, the content (exe file) is not recognized
as malware.

I uploaded the sample, and voila:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5079dbd9f11f35569cc43305df4c22a3cbd88d84384956be5384bb878f0c75ef