Bypass scanning based on recipient

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:55:16 CEST 2021

Hi,

I'm aware of how to create a policy bank for trusted senders based on
IP address, but I don't understand how to bypass scanning for a
particular recipient on the local host.

I'm currently using amavisd in conjunction with postfix and
spamassassin. Mail is relayed to an internal host through this host.

I'd like to create an address that receives all email from amavis
without first being filtered, even if it's malicious, while all other
users in the domain are filtered.

Where can I find instructions on how to do this?

I understand I can do something like this for the entire domain, but
is it even possible to do it for a single address in the domain?

@spam_lovers_maps = ( ['sampledomain.org'] );
@bypass_spam_checks_maps = ( ['sampledomain.org'] );

Perhaps it has something to do with policy banks?

$policy_bank{'SURVEY'} = {
  originating => 1,
  bypass_virus_checks_maps  => [1],
  bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1],