body hash signature did not verify

Hochreiter Martin martin.hochreiter at fhstp.ac.at
Tue Jul 14 11:17:51 CEST 2020

Hi!

We have a very severe problem:

(first one is, that we are using a very old centos6 box and therefore an old
amavis)

Main problem:

All incoming mails are received by postfix, checked by amavis&spamassassin
and
delivered to the internal exchange server that forwards it to Office365
Online Protection.

All mails with dkim signatures do have valid signatures when checked by
amavis but
if amavis relais them to exchange (and O365 checks DKIM again) we get a

dkim= fail (body hash did not verify)

This happens anytime a german special char is in the email.
Email without special chars have a working dkim body signature.

And it is definitely amavis – if I disable spamassassin or the anti virus
agents the issues
remain. If I disable amavis all mails got their dkim signature body hash
intact

CentOS version6

Amavisd-new 2.9.1-3.el6.noarch

Does anyone has got an idea whats wrong?

Kind regards

Martin

DI (FH) Martin Hochreiter
Fachverantwortlicher Systemadministration
IT und Infrastruktur

Fachhochschule St. Pölten GmbH

Matthias Corvinus-Straße 15, 3100 St. Pölten

T: +43 (0) 2742 313 228 – 215
M: +43 (0) 676 847 228 215

I:  <https://www.fhstp.ac.at> https://www.fhstp.ac.at

FN 146616m, LG St. Pölten, DVR 1028669F