Invalid Header due to header filed: "Date"

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jul 13 13:10:30 CEST 2020

On 12.07.20 13:53, Michael C Miller wrote:
>Is there a way for me to make an exception just for the date so I can
>use Scan to Email on a HP Color LaserJet MFP M477?

what is your problem? Is amavis blocking mail from your laserjet?
if so, you may want to configure your MTA to avoid amavis when receiving
mail from the laserjet, or configure bypass_header_checks_maps not to filter
mail from laserjet (uses e-mail, beware of spamer faking that source address)

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*