milter messages marked as ALL_TRUSTED

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 22 11:57:37 CEST 2020

On 22.04.20 12:46, Henrik K wrote:
>The patch also fixes this case.  Don't read too much into the bug
>description, you need to understand what the code actually does.  It also
>sets originating=0, which didn't happen with the missing code.

I don't manipulate the "originating" flag at all, so there must be something
that sets it when not needed.

I was trying to understand the code but there's much of code so I asked
people who might already know better

I believe that "originating" flag should only be set when the mail was
submitted. Otherwise, standard TrustPath mechanism should be used.