milter messages marked as ALL_TRUSTED

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Apr 20 18:39:04 CEST 2020

Hello,

I have 2.11.0 installed (debian 10).

>From the outside, I filter messages with amavisd-milter.  Seems that nearly
all messages received with it hit SA ALL_TRUSTED rule.

This may or may not be amavisd-milter's fault.

How can I debug what's happening there?

Can you advise me easy way to log e.g. Received: headers from amavisd-new
or a hint, what more to log?

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".