amavisd and centos8 compatibility

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Fri Apr 17 05:44:20 CEST 2020

On 2020-04-17 04:26, Ralph Seichter wrote:

> The good thing about open source software is that you can potentially
> tackle problems yourself. ;-)

like i did last days with automx2 on gentoo with lets encrypt, was a
learning curve for me

emerge certbot-apache
certbot --apache -d foo.example.org -d bar.example.org

works well in automx2

>> Do you think it would be possible to include support for "unar" in a
>> future amavisd-new release?

unar is not unrar, only unrar is in clamav, with most people did disable

> I won't speculate. You could offer an incentive by sponsoring payment
> for a particular feature, as others have done in the past.

will sponsering bugreports do ?

> By the way, ClamAV versions 0.101.0 and newer are capable of scanning
> RAR v5 archives, so maybe you don't need to involve UnRAR at all.

geek :)

fangfrisch have tail of automx in sqlite table atleast in the test dir

fangfrisch works anyway now for me, thanks for not needing root access
anymore