amavisd and centos8 compatibility

Engels, Jan jan.engels at desy.de
Thu Apr 16 11:56:46 CEST 2020

Hi Ralph,

OK. I will test soon on an CentOS 8 system with amavisd-new 2.12.0 and check
if the problem still persists.

Thanks for the hint with the wrapper script. Unfortunately I'm not very familiar
with the internals of how amavisd processes the output from the unpack tools. This
is for me currently too time intensive to debug :(

Do you think it would be possible to include support for "unar" in a future
amavisd-new release?

Cheers
Jan