web i/f ?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Sun Apr 5 23:17:28 CEST 2020

* lists at sbt.net.au <lists at sbt.net.au>:
> I have been using amavisd with postfix like forever, but, never went
> beyond setting it up, few times looked at the various web i/f, but, never
> did anything beyond looking
>
> amavisd has just worked with no issues, with some help from Mark and this
> forum, thank you
>
> just thinking I should have a web i/f, looking from amavisd/#contrib at
> some of the web frontends, some seem to have been abandonded
>
> any suggestions what web frontends are 'current' and worth trying ?
>
> thanks for any pointers
>
> Centos, amavisd-new-2.11.1 (20181009), Postfix, Dovecot, MariaDB

I'm sorry, but there's no current Web UI I know of that supports amavis. The
modoboa project had amavis, but I am not sure if it has switched to using
rspamd.

Obviously the most prominent things would be a quarantine service and
something that allows to create and maintain per-domain/per-recipient
policies.

amavis can read/write both from a database, it's actually two databases or a
database and a LDAP service, and any web UI could read/write accordingly.

For monitoring one can use either amavis' x-agent and hook it up to SNMP,
which also gives you a status on Postfix queues or have it send it's data to
an elk stack.

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München