web i/f ?

lists at sbt.net.au lists at sbt.net.au
Sat Apr 4 05:52:36 CEST 2020

I have been using amavisd with postfix like forever, but, never went
beyond setting it up, few times looked at the various web i/f, but, never
did anything beyond looking

amavisd has just worked with no issues, with some help from Mark and this
forum, thank you

just thinking I should have a web i/f, looking from amavisd/#contrib at
some of the web frontends, some seem to have been abandonded

any suggestions what web frontends are 'current' and worth trying ?

thanks for any pointers

Centos, amavisd-new-2.11.1 (20181009), Postfix, Dovecot, MariaDB