Domain custom SpamAssassin rules score with Amavis

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Mon Jun 3 20:59:28 CEST 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, June 3, 2019 9:24 AM, Alexander Wirt <formorer at formorer.de> wrote:

> sure:
>
> @sa_userconf_maps = (
> { 'user1 at example.com' =>
>
>           '/etc/mail/spamassassin/special_user_config',
>         '.example.org' => 'sql:',
>
>       }
>     );
>

> You can use sa_userconf_maps as any other map to lookup userprefes per user
> or domain. Thats also documented in the RELEASE_NOTES. README_FILES/README.lookups
> explains how those maps work.

Thanks Alex, I didn't think about checking the RELEASE NOTES file but indeed there are a few hints there.

I am planning to map everything to sql: in my @sa_userconf_maps and then simply let SA do its job by selecting the right username in the userpref table. This means if all works like I think I should be able to have per domain and per user user preferences where user preferences override the domain preferences.