Domain custom SpamAssassin rules score with Amavis

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Mon Jun 3 09:24:09 CEST 2019

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019, mabi wrote:

Hi,

> With native SpamAssassin it is possible to have per domain or even per user custom scores for any SA rules.
>
> Now that I am using Amavis which manages SpamAssassin I was wondering if it is still possible to have per domain different rules scoring? If yes, could anyone point me to some documentation? I could not find anything useful yet.
sure:

    @sa_userconf_maps = (
      { 'user1 at example.com' =>
          '/etc/mail/spamassassin/special_user_config',
        '.example.org' => 'sql:',
      }
    );

You can use sa_userconf_maps as any other map to lookup userprefes per user
or domain. Thats also documented in the RELEASE_NOTES. README_FILES/README.lookups
explains how those maps work.

Hope that helps

Alex