Send email notifications for banned extensions to sender and recipient, but not admin

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Thu Jul 25 12:18:27 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have recently started to block some popular file extensions,
and I'm required to notify both sender and recipient about it.

I achieved this by setting:

$final_banned_destiny = D_BOUNCE;
$warnbannedsender     = 1;
$warnbannedrecip      = 1;

However, notifications are also sent to postmaster, which is unwanted.

How can I prevent sending notifications about banned emails
to postmaster, while keeping sending them to senders and recipients?

I'm using amavisd-new-2.11.1.

Thank you in advance,

After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/