whitelist

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Fri Jul 12 19:47:42 CEST 2019

Dino...

IIRC the following doesn't work if Amavis is set in postfix as a pre-accept filter, right?
[It seems I looked at doing it this way, but since we use Amavis as a pre MTA-accpet filter, this wasn't even an option. Just wanting to confirm...]

-Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---